Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm 8 Weeks Old, Now Time for Some New Pics

Can you believe it? I turned eight weeks old this past Thursday. Time is really flying bye, I almost feel like my puppy years are almost gone. My new home and family are absolutely wonderful. My potty training is coming along famously. No back to what you really want, some updated pics of me. Scooby McSpazz, the most adorable little Great Dane this side of the Mississippi. My Daddy is having issues with Blogger and uploading pics at the present moment. So this will be the only new pic you'll be able to see this post. Hopefully he can get it figured out soon so I can astonish you all with my cuteness.




As of yesterday at my last vet visit I am at 14.80 pounds, up exactly four pounds from the vet visit a week ago. I growing fast and I just love to eat. I do the cutest little doggie dance and song show whenever my food is being prepared. I'll try to get Mommy and Daddy McSpazz to video my routine for you all to see soon. I was a little scared at the vet yesterday, because I had to get a shot and a loop down to check for worms and all that. All my tests came back A OK and I'm healthy as a little Dane should be. I get my last worming tonight, thank goodness that part will be over. I'll be back at the vet on Saturday for more shots. I even heard my Daddy talking about training classes for me soon. Great, just what I need. School! I guess it will be good if it will make life better for me and my new family. Bark at you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment