Monday, June 29, 2009

A Note From My Daddy

Hello all, Scooby's Dad here. I would just like to tell all what a joy Scooby has been along with being an amazing addition to our family. We couldn't have asked or dreamed of a better dog. Scooby is smart, easily trainable and is such a fun-loving loyal dog. I am proud to be the owner of such a wonderful animal. Now to the bad part.

To the public, for the humans sake when I'm out with Scooby please don't tell me how big he is going to get. We all know he is going to be a massive canine. Commenting on his paw size, the beauty of his coat or even asking what breed he is just fine and acceptable questions or statements. But to tell me how large he will grow like we have know idea is growing quite old. Before we even considered bringing a Dane into our family we did extensive research to find if he would be a good fit. Scooby has not disappointed and has been even better than any information you can read about the breed. So please for no more comments on large Scooby will grow. If you know of the breed you and we know how massive he will be. I thank you in advance for your consideration in this request.

3 comments:

  1. I understand what you are saying, people just don't think sometimes I guess. I will keep it in mind if ever I meet up with a Dane owner.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is certainly cute, by the way did you know...okay only kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute pup! I know a family that has had several Great Danes and they are awesome dogs!

    ReplyDelete