Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I've Got My Backpack

Ruff-up everybody. I just wanted to let everybody know that I have started school. My new family enrolled me at the puppy education classes at PetSmart. I've been to two classes (two weeks) and thus far I have learned how to respond to the clicker and that it is a very good noise (TREATS!), I have sit down all taken care of (by hand signal and also by sit command) and finally my loose leash walking is greatly improving by the day. Since I'm a pup it can hard for me to resist to not try and run out of the six foot range of my leash. I have greatly improved though.

School has been fun and I really like to try to be the beast of the class. All the other pups in my class are of the smaller breed and you know me, I have to show my dominance. That was until another one of the parents brought in her other dog which just happened to be a Great Dane. His name was Zeus and at 14 months weighs in at 133 pounds and just absolutely towered over me. So once he came into the room I ran between my Daddy's legs for a couple minutes. I don't if I was more scared of Zeus or that I'll be that big sometime very soon. Ruffyways, once I got to know Zeus I found him to be just as big of baby as me. Us Great Danes may look the part, but we are very soft and gooey on the inside.

I very much look forward to continuing my education and making my family proud. Just six more weeks to go and hopefully I can tell you all that I graduated puppy education classes. Bark at you later.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck but if I were you I wouldn't give in to any training. Just be sassy, thats how I live my life.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete