Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Think I'm Going to be Sick


It's been close to two weeks since the McSpazz's have picked me up and I have been on my new food. If you remember from my earlier post my new family chose Eagle Pack Holistic Dog Food (Large/Giant Breed Puppy Formula). The problem has been my reaction to the new food. It tastes great and all, but my stool is just so loose and frequent that it has become not only an issue for me and my butt, but also for my Daddy. See he's the one who wakes up with me at night and when I have to go two to five times a night it can get really tiring. At first my new family found out that they were feeding me a little too much per day so we cut back on that and then they added an Eagle Pack Holistic Solution that is suppose to stiffen stool movements. It has worked to a small degree, but only for the first couple of movements a day and then back to a lot less firm stool movement. Not to mention the high frequency, from just after lunch all the way until very early the next morning. Then I get a short break and then it starts all over again.




We have a excellent pet store (Dog Patch Pets) in the area that has given my family great tips and ideas and even free samples to try. They suggested if the lower food amounts and the holistic solution powder doesn't work that we switch foods again. This time to California Natural. It looks as if my new family is leading in that direction, even though I am gaining weight and growing at a normal pace the overly frequent stools is putting a damper on good nights sleep. For both myself and my Daddy. If any of you have any suggestions for my new family and me with what and how to best proceed for me we would greatly appreciate it. Maybe it's me, maybe it's the food or a combination of both. Bark at you later.

1 comment:

  1. You are a real cutie. Hope your tummy feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete