Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's Been a Long Day

Besides all the loose poop falling out my butt and the entirety of my dinner coming out my mouth, the trip back to the vet was even worse. My Mommy took me back to the vet this evening after they discovered I had thrown-up all my dinner. While at the vet they did more fecal exams and drew blood, because my vet feared I may have the Parvo virus. Fortunately for me, I didn't. Like I said before I a pretty healthy little Great Dane pup. After all was said and done (1 1/2 hours later) at the vet I received some medication to take for the next week and some special prescription only food. I told you in my earlier post today that my new parents were planning on changing my food anyways and now they have the blessing of my vet to go with the California Natural. Only if my stool stiffens up with the prescription food an I don't yack anything else up. My doctor said that if that didn't work that she would suggest Royal Canine. The drawing of blood freaked me out a bit and the more I go to the vet the more I dislike it. If these things don't work the next thing the vet will check me out with is an x-ray to see if I swallowed anything I wasn't suppose to. I was a very playful boy once I got back home. Hopefully, I can get a good nights rest tonight without having to get up multiple times to poop. Bark at you soon.

1 comment: