Friday, June 5, 2009

I'm Feeling Much Better

After a couple days of a prescription bland diet and being removed from the holistic food I am happy to report my tummy is feeling much better. I've had normal stool movement (less frequent and stiffer) for the past three days and the best thing is that I have slept through the entire night for the past two days. Giving me and my Daddy so much needed rest.

It's amazing what a change in diet can do for a young pup. I'm not saying the the Eagle Pack Holistic Large/Giant puppy food is a bad food, just not right for me. So our next attempt like I've said before is the California Natural puppy food. We went and picked it up last night from Dog Patch Pets which has to be one of the nicest, well run family pet stores ever. If you live in the Western Suburbs of Chicago make sure to check this place out. Not only do they have a huge assortment of everything for every kind of pet, their staff is knowledgeable about all of the products that they sell. Dog Patch Pets will be our pet store of chose for the foreseeable future.

Today was the first day I have tried some of my new food which is rather tasty. My Daddy has started me off slow and will build up to the full feeding. So far, so good and my stool has not had any abnormalities today. Tonight will probably be a better measuring stick and I'll be sure to keep you all informed. My Daddy still can't figure out why my new pics won't load up, I apologize for missing my growing cuteness. I'm up over 16 pounds now and getting bigger everyday. Bark at you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment