Friday, June 19, 2009

11 Weeks & Growing

Ruff-lo everybody. Scooby here with a short update. I turned 11 weeks old yesterday, June 18th. I'm growing at a very nice pace. I'm weighing in at a smidge over 22 pounds and have gained significant height. My days have been filled with playing, sleeping and my personal favorite, EATING!

Recently I was over visiting some other puppies at the grandparents' house and I had so much fun playing with them. They were both a little bigger than me, but I quickly shedded my shy exterior to have some fun. Though it seems the stress of the drive back and forth has given me a sore stomach once again. Upon our return home my stool turned to a very loose movement. We have tried the prescription wet food to get me back to a firmer stool, but unfortunately that didn't work. My Daddy has now moved on to a ground beef and rice diet which has seemed to have a better result. I've been eating just that for the last 24 hours and my stool has been a bit stiffer.


Tomorrow I'll be back at the vet for another check-up and my least favorite thing in the world, SHOTS! Hopefully it will be over quick. The last time we were there it took forever and a day. Bark at you later.

2 comments:

  1. Be careful at the vet, that place is evil! When I go there I shake and cry, but I do end up getting extra treats so I guess its ok.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaahh... your scooby is really cute!
    Hope it goes well at the vet!

    ReplyDelete