Monday, June 29, 2009

12 Weeks & Growing

Ruff-lo all. I've been on this planet for 12 whole weeks now. It has been a great journey so far. Just in a short amount of time I have found a great new family, been potty trained faster than my family's 2 1/2 year old son, started school and of course really started to grow physically.

As of Saturday morning I weighed in at 24.8 pounds, up exactly 4 pounds from my last weigh in a week ago. From what my new family has read, my biggest growth spurts are just around the corner. I would also like to tell you my stool has finally stiffened thanks to some advice of other dog and Great Dane owners. My family tried the pumpkin addition to my diet and it has done wonders for my bowel movements. I would like to thank all who listed pumpkin as a great diarrhea remedy. So keep your eyes and noses peeled for new updates and pics of my impending massiveness. Bark at you later.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a big pup.

    Congratulations on your progress with potty training! I am not sure how that is managed!

    ReplyDelete