Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I Think My Computer Had Worms

Yesterday, was an awful day for my computer, at least if you wanted to get online. We ran into a problem first thing yesterday morning. When I turned on the computer everything looked fine, but when I logged on the Internet, my home page would load up with absolutely no content. I tried many different websites and pages, but every site came up blank. My connection was fine, but the Internet wasn't home. We McSpazz's tried everything from running virus scans, going back to default programs and talking to professionals with no luck. My Daddy was sure that we needed a new laptop, but my Mommy didn't want to spend the money. Then another attempt this morning brings a small miracle of sorts with absolutely no trouble connecting to or with the Internet on our current laptop. Has that ever happened to any of you? Bark at you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment