Friday, May 8, 2009

Where I'm Sleeping

My new Mommy and Daddy have a new place for me to sleep and it will be my very own den. It a super huge, ginormous, fabulous new crate made by Midwest. It's the biggest crate made and once I'm full grown I'll use every inch of my new special place. They also told me that they are getting a special new bed to put into my new den and my new Mommy's grandma is going to sew me cover made out of Chicago Bears fabric. Which just happens to be my new Daddy's favorite football team. Now a note from my Daddy.




Finding a new crate for Scooby wasn't that difficult since Midwest is the only manufacturer that makes one of this size. We thought about the 48" inch unit made by other companies, but we wanted to be sure that Scooby had a enough room to completely grow into it. The only thing that really bothered me about the crate was that Midwest includes a divider panel with every other crate they sell, but this one. Is this for profit or is it thinking that most giant breed dog owners are not purchasing this crate until their new dog is almost fully grown. Whatever the case is, it still bites. We don't see much sense in buying a smaller crate for Scooby just for him to outgrow it and then have to throw another $150 down to buy the 54" unit. We have found the divider panel offered at other websites I just hate ordering things off the Internet. I'd rather just be able to purchase it along with the crate at the store. We've just about have everything set-up for Scooby, now we're just waiting for his arrival. The next two weeks are going to be very anxious time for the McSpazz clan. I'll post pictures of the crate cover once we get it and on the crate. My wife's grandma Jean does amazing work with the sewing machine along with being an amazing grandma and friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment