Friday, May 8, 2009

My New Doctor

Ruff-lo again. Now that my new family has our home ready for me to come and join the clan. It is even more important to find me a good doctor. From what I've been told I'll be looked after by the veterinarians at Banfield Animal Hospital located inside our local PetSmart. My new family did lots and lots of research of different vets and pet insurance available for me. Finally making their decision to go with Banfield which boasts a comprehensive Wellness Plan developed just for puppies like me. I sure hope I get a doggie lollipop when I'm done with my visits at my new doctor. Now, a word from my new Daddy.



After careful and thorough research of veterinarians in the area, which included face to face meeting with the final three on our candidate list. The final decision came down to the Optimum Wellness Plans offered by Banfield which we feel exceeds any supplemental pet insurance that we researched. All the basics are covered in the plan including office visits, vaccinations, necessary exams and checks, vaccine warranty and even the neutering. It's seems that a lot of vets have converted to a seven day a week format and such is the same with Banfield.


On a personal note of a slightly different matter. I know it's convenient for a lot of people to have businesses open 7 days a week, but whatever happened to family and friend time. Over the years, stores have remained open on holidays and some that are open on Sundays that never were. This just rubs me the wrong way. I can't stand to see stores open on Thanksgiving, Easter, Memorial Day and even Labor Day. These days were meant for time with our family, friends and fun. I know we will never get back to that point, but I can still complain and reminisce.

No comments:

Post a Comment