Friday, May 15, 2009

Anticipation

It's getting so close until my new Mommy will be heading from Illinois to pick me up in Texas. This time next week I'll be headed up North to see my new home for the first time. I am so very anxious to meet my new family, but I'll be sad to leave my canine Mommy and my two sisters who are here left with me at Colossal Danes. The anticipation is really getting hard to bear, but I just have to make it one more week. Now a word from my new Daddy

All of here at the McSpazz ranch are counting the days until Mommy McSpazz heads down to Texas to pick up our little Scooby. The little ones are marking each day off the calender, while the older kids read books about Great Danes and effective puppy raising. I am so very proud of the effort and preparation put in by all of us to ensure Scooby will have an easy transition to his new home. Here is my check off to the one week mark until Scooby becomes an official member of the McSpazz clan.

Read more of Daddy McSpazz at Touchdown Dance & McSpazz's Musings

1 comment:

  1. OMG too cute...love the blog. My first thought "I WANT ONE!" If you get a chance drop by my blog

    http://valeasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    Kristi

    ReplyDelete