Friday, May 8, 2009

What I'm Eating

It seems that my new family has come to a decision of what food I'm going to eat when I get to my new home. They have chosen Eagle Pack Foods Large/Giant Breed Puppy dry food formula. From what I know it is a holistic food that is reviewed as a decent food (4 star). The drawbacks of the food is it's low meat content and what some websites and reviewers call questionable filler (beet).

My new Mommy and Daddy have had some disagreement on this, but came to a compromise on using this particular brand and monitoring the websites and news for more information about Eagle Pack. With the lower meat content they plan on adding some other meat to my diet, but haven't decided on exactly what yet. Whatever it might be I'm positive that they will make the best choices for me as I grow and change my food if necessary. The new food will be changed slowly as I am on a different brand of food at my current home with my canine Mommy and Daddy. Now a note from my Daddy.


Who new that some dog foods could be so expensive. The Eagle Pack is fairly reasonable priced for a Holistic dog foods. My wife and I researched many brands and decided that the Eagle Pack would both fit our budget and Scooby's needs with adding some more meat along with the dry food to his diet. This is all subject to change if we find out that anything is causing him physical ailments or our vet suggests a change in diet plan. If anyone has any suggestions or comments we welcome them all. The McSpazz clan wants to give Scooby the best life possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment