Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Change in Plans & New Pics

From what I've overheard from the humans on the phone it seems there has been a change in plans when it comes to my new family picking me up. Now not only is my new Mommy coming to pick me up, but so is my new Daddy. Plus, two of my newest, bestest friends will be along with them, Happy and Brooke. I'm so very excited it's only a few days away until they'll be here. My other two bestest friends, Cailee & Caitlin can't make it due to school, but I'm super excited to get back to my new home to give them love and kisses. I've added some new pics that were taken last week when I was 6 weeks. Can you believe it? Where does the time go? Now a word from my new Daddy.



Yes, it is true. Myself, my beautiful wife and two of our kids will be traveling to Texas to pick up our little Scooby. This decision was made in part of my fear of my wife driving all that way by herself and my desire to see our newest family member. Our two older girls will be staying in town for school. They only have a week left and need to be there for all the year end activities that are so fun. Make sure to stay tuned for trip posts and picks. From the looks of these new picks Scooby sent us he is going to be a very big boy.
See you soon Scooby!


No comments:

Post a Comment